We are pleased to announce that we have just published the latest version of the MOCA iOS SDK.
Here is the Change-log:
- SDK now supports iOS 6 (Analytics only) and iOS 7+ (Analytics and Proximity)
- Weak binding for iOS 6 is now supported
- You may know determine if proximity service is available by calling [MOCAProximityService isProximitySupported]
- Proximity actions are now delivered in foreground mode and converted to local push notifications in background mode.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Various proximity engine fixes.
- Zone/Place enter range bug fix.
- Re-execute open url action bug fix.
- Number of performance optimizations
- CLBeacon CLProximity state change bug fix
- AFNetworking symbol conflicts removed. You may now use AFNetworking module in your app.
SDK is available on GitHub.